Making a job available to every student according to his capabilities. An active Corporate Relations team comprising of Directors and energetic and enthusiastic students have made Indira Placements one of the best in the country. Some of the highlights of Indira Placements:
- Every year more than 500 companies on campus ( for summer internship projects and final placements)
- Salary: Average Rs 4.8 lacs; Highest: 18 lacs
- Leading companies from all major sectors like Banking, Financial Services, Auto, Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, IT, Consulting, Research, Pharma, Telecom, Media, FMCG. FMCD, Ecommerce, Real Estate etc.
- Excellent job profiles in Marketing, Research, Operations, Sales, Consulting, Finance- Corporate, Banking and Analysis, Pre-Sales, Business Analyst, Software Development, Testing, Supply Chain Management etc.
- Long standing relationships, MoU’s, tie ups with multinationals, Indian MNCs and Indian Corporates.
Invitation to corporates for campus season – 16-17
A successful year of starting our students on a career has come to a close. The year witnessed a major reshuffle in the political scenario. As the atmosphere is becoming more conducive to industry in India, the levels of optimism is also rising. The industry is also gearing up to meet the challenges of the new opportunities that might arise due to better environment especially the ‘Make in India”. The newest workforce, the GENZ is also energized by the changes and has great expectations for challenging career opportunities.
Indira Group of Institutes is in sync with the changing needs of the industry and the young generation- the GENZ. This is a very exciting generation which has a blend of being tech savvy and modern in their approach and at the same time adhering to parental advice and traditional values. With a deep understanding of the psychology of GENZ, their attributes and desires, we have educated them to become highly employable for the industry.
As the world is progressing and trends are changing, we are actively trying to synergize the collective abilities of the students to bring out the best in them. This generation is full of energy and caliber and we at Indira try not only to bring out the collective potential in them but also try to bring out their uniqueness and individualities.
We invite you to come and see the potential in GENZ, connect and interact with them so that a symbiotic relationship can develop between your organization and the young educated, energetic GENZ of Indira.
We would warmly welcome you to be a part of our Campus Placement Session 2016-17.