About Placement | Placement Prospectus | Corporate Tie-ups | Live Projects | Torch Bearers of the Corporate Relations Team
As market conditions and communication trends continue to change, the Age of Information is moving towards the Age of Collaboration or the ‘Power in We’. This concept of collaboration is changing the way we live, communicate, create, learn and innovate. At Indira we have seen the ‘Power in We’ is in nurturing individuality so that skills are complemented and the students work together in an organized fashion to share ideas and solve problems. We have students coming from all parts of the country, from diverse educational backgrounds, varied skills and specializations, who, are collaborating towards a common goal of becoming good corporate citizens.
We invite you to collaborate with our campus so that you can connect with the right people, with the right skillsets who will help you to get better business results.
We would like to invite you to be a part of our Campus Placement Season for the 2010-12 batch..
Placements at Indira :
Making a job available to every student according to his capabilities.
An active Corporate Relations team comprising of Directors and energetic and enthusiastic students have made Indira Placements one of the best in the country.
Some of the highlights of Indira Placements:
- Every year more than 250 companies on campus
- Salary: Average Rs 3.84 lacs; Hghest: 18 lacs
- Leading companies from all major sectors like Banking, Financial sevices, Auto, Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, IT, Consulting, research, Pharma, Telecom, Media, FMCG. FMCD, etc
- Good job profiles in Marketing, Research, Operations, Sales, Consulting , Finance- Corporate, Banking and Analysis.
- Long standing relationships and tie ups with multinationals, Indian MNCs and Indian Corporates.”